Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CNY 28th-30th...

4th of February 2009,Wednesday...

29th,Thursday...
Well,why do i skipped the day on 28th? Well,apparently i kinda forgotten about what's been happening that day,I've party forgotten anything that's interesting on the day
(probably is because I've forgot to snap those photos on the 28th with my hp...Shit!)

So,lets start with the day on 29th then... Oh,today i just realised and was managed to take down the photo of an important scene,actually it's about my brother...



What's so special with a photo that he's been sleeping?

Yeah,it is very normal for him,but abnormal for us... Why? This is because you could see him is in this kind of position(which means he's sleeping) for at least 5 times per day. Sleeping from day to night should be considered as 2 times for his sleeping time,the additional 3 times was been carried out between noon until the evening...Why would i said that it's a normal thing for him to sleep for almost 3/4 of a day per day? Because,whenever he is in Teluk Intan,he seems to be attracted by the bed to sleep,and somehow hypnotised by the bed i supposed. But anyhow,it's also good for him,because he could take this opportunity to get his battery charged up... Yeah~

At night,we(me,cousin bro,cousin sis) happened to be sooo boring,that got an idea of going for poker... But we were not using any $$ to bet on our game,it's just for fun... But for me,it's meaningless as if there isn't any $$ been used,to be honest,when you are betting with money,that actually make the game to be more interesting and exciting as if you lose the game,you lose your money,or in the other hand,you won the game,you get 'income' from the others... BUT!! I'm not encouraging human being to go for gambling,and i hate gamblers!! For me,my budget for each bet is just between 50 sens-RM1 per game,and i will happen to be gambling only in CNY or some special occasion,such as birthday party... It's just for fun! Don't get addicted on it!

After a short while,we've decided to go for Mahjong~ Weeee... But then,it's been AGES since I've last touched Mahjong,and so,I'm kinda retarded when the game started...

The kaki-s~



I've been losing for the first few games until my luck has finally came to my aid... In the mean time,uncle came by and look over at my cards(mahjong)... And it goes something like this...

B.Siew: Hey uncle,now I've took a card as,so... Which one should i give out for now??

Uncle: *look at my cards and for a few seconds*... then *rearrange the cards for me*

B.Siew:*starring at uncle stupidly...*

Uncle: Aiyoooo,sorzai,you have already won the game already laa!

B.Siew: * X_X*

All of us: LOL-ed!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ROLF!

This is what I've got that won the game,muaahaaaaa...

After the game,i then went to have a dessert which was cooked by granny... It's the red bean soup,it taste awesomely delicious oo~ nice one~

30th,Friday (last day)...

Today,i woke up abit late as i did... And I've got a kind of weird feelings in my mind,i was feeling lonely in a very strange way. But then,whenever i was about to leave granny's house,the same feeling would be just in my mind in the very day... As you can see,I'm a person that loves talking around with friends,family and also relatives,i enjoys being in the atmosphere which is so nice to be in it... Besides,i would have the strong feeling of being lonely is because of CNY. Everyone's back to hometown and we were talking to each other,that's just so nice...

Well then,after the farewell with mommy's side,we then head over to dad's place to get dad's things and stuffs into the car... While dad was having his bath,me and mom have a conversation with granny... In our conversation,granny's been saying that she felt very lonely whenever she's at home,she is always been hoping that her sons could stay back in T.I to accompany her. Besides,she keeps on repeating the sentence "The time for CNY is just so happy,and when it's getting nearer to the end,everyone's going back,time flows..." .After granny's word,i felt like dropping down my tears,but instead,i tried my best to cheer her up. She's so eager if we could somehow stay back for a few more days,but we just can't...

I'm always thinking that granny's been so pity... What she wants is just simple to be full-fill,but we just can't make it come true... (but then my family and i visited granny for at least 5 times per year,and each time took us about 1 week to be in T.I) After her words,I've been thinking about mom and dad... How could it be when I'm leaving them for my further education in the near future,would they be feeling lonely? *Sigh... Due to this reason,it actually made me moody for the past few days...

Lastly,mom and dad... i love both of you... and so do you,bro...

No comments: