Monday, February 23, 2009

Exhausted!!

23th of February 2009,Monday...

Guys and girls~ Sorry that i couldn't really post up anything on my blog recently,because I'm busy with my dikir barat's practice... I was,busy with the lyrics those days,and now busy attending those practice... My brain's cell's been rupturing aaa!! Gonna get mad sooner or later!!

Today went for practice from 3pm-5pm right after school time,and then went home to take a bath and deal with the lyrics' correction AGAIN!! Y.Kang,C.Hwa and me were all half dead,zombie kinda like... I've been sneezing like mad,Kang's been having muscle cramp,Hwa's having headache... Ahhh... And the practice wasn't that good as we have expected...

Anyhow,I'll update more when im free ya folks... Thanks for the support on BanaNa... LOL ^^
BUSY BUSY~~

I"LL BE BACK!!

No comments: