Thursday, February 26, 2009

Part 2...

26th of February 2009,Thursday...
Sorry for being late for my update again ya... Recently has been busy with dikir practice,which gonna freaks me out. I was soooo darn tired for these few days,and never really have a good rest,everyday I'm gonna stay at school until 5pm and night time gonna go for friend's house for practice again,exhausted wey...

Well,after much persuasion that have been made by them,i decided to stay overnight,LOLX... And know what?? The first thing that came up to my mind was,i yelled at H.Zhi...

Siew: TIUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
H.Zhi: =.=" ????
Siew: Teach me!
H.Zhi: Teach about what?!
Siew: I wanna learn how to 'move' a motorbike!!
H.Zhi: Ok then,lets start with my scotter first,it's easier...
Siew:XD

Hooooho,i was sooo damn happy once i heard that... Now I'm almost 17,and yet haven't even 'touch' a motorbike before,i was always the passenger behind the bike... At last,now it's my turn!! Wuuuhu

It's my first ever time to have my helmet on my head,and at the same time sitting at the front seat... Wuuu~ At first,i was alright with the balancing of the bike yet,because it's much more heavier than a bicycle... Oh ya,please don't leak this photo or this info to my parents,they would have probably kill me,LOLX,because they didn't allowed me to get on a ride on motorbike,especially my friend's bike... And now i even get it a ride on my own,hohohoo~~

Well-prepared and ready to go~

I personally love this pic,ALOT!

After some practice,I've got the skill of handling it!! (although still not to said as VERY stable) But as for a beginner,i think it's good enough... I was sooo excited that i don't even wanna get down from the bike,until they told me to get into the house and get something to eat,LOLX... (I was really really freaking high by that time) And the first ever passenger of mine was,Shyang!! XD

Here's a clip of me on the bike,hohoho~

After that,we've found nothing to eat,and H.Yong took out a ice cream box,and coincidentally,i saw the bunch of banana over there,and I've came up to an idea of making banana split!! YAY!!

my turn...

Ahhh~ let's have a drink before our banana split's done... Looks like beer isn't it? Naah,it's just Shandy,how much i wish it's Carlsberg,or maybe Heneiken will do...XD But then,we've found alot of liquor in Yong's kitchen,whisky,wine,Bacardi,blah blah blah,even China's product pun ada! And it's 47% of alcohol,hohooo...

Because of that,me and Shyang came up with another idea,we've added a few drips of whisky into our banana split! We dare not to add more of it,since it's not our's,LOL... And it's nice wey!!

our creation!

After that,we then went into Yong's room and find something to get rid of boredom. And this is it...

Shyang's with the guitar,while Zhi's with the magic cube (he actually spoilt the cube)

After sometime,we've decided to go for MahJong!! But then Yong said it's been taken away by his relative. We were kinda disappointed,and so we decided to go for poker card. And Yong said that he don't remember where was the cards... =________________=" And so they went to the store room and search for it...

They found nothing in the end... Then we 'forced' Heng Zhi' to get a ride with his bike to 7-11 to buy it. I was soooo nice that i accompanied him. Well,another new experience for me again... Being at 120km/h on a bike,hahahhaaaa...

Unfortunately,the 7-11's poker card had already sold out! We have no choice but went back to Yong's home... By the time we reached,they've already found it... =.="

double Pringless

Groundnuts!! We've ate 2 packets of it!!

We were not gambling!! PLEASE don't get misunderstood! We were just having fun,instead of using money,we changed the rule caning,ngek ngek ngek... The loser will be caned with a hanger on to foot by the winner,sounds great right? Sure does!



When it's around 3am,we stopped the game (or else someone's gonna die due to the caning,LOL) And we went for bed and chat for about another hour before 4 of us dossed off... Hahaaa,what a nice day...

No comments: