Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine guys and girls~ ^^

14th of February 2009,Saturday...


It's Valentine day!! Every couple should have been having great time by today... It's a wonderful opportunity for you and your love one,and also to show how much you love your beloved one... It's also a perfect time to enclose the bond of you and your beloved one! Every couple should be like this...


But as for me... I'm at home... Like a rotting bread... T______T



Wishes every couple to have a happy happy Valentine!!



Well,sooner or later,I'll be dead in school... Know why? Because today,we student are supposed to attend to school,as we had our extra holidays for CNY,and this is the day to replace it... Seriously! I really have the thought to be in school,i even set the alarm clock on my phone,and i did wake up by that time around 6.10am... But i was too late(because i was busy dealing with the lyrics until late night,pity ooo~) and i tried to have some more sleep for maybe just a couple of minutes,and so i tried to close my eye...


When i get my eyes open wide,i looked at the window,it's kinda bright,and i looked over the clock,damn it,it's already 8am++. What to do? Continue my sweet sweet sleep~ YEAH~ I've think of using the reason by calling my dad to write a letter for the teacher to inform that i was kononya having a stomachache and unable to attend to school,HOHOHO...


But then i think of using the reason of going for 'undang' would be alot more better,since P.Yen and the others were using the same reason,but for me,I'm the one that is kononya one laaa...HAHAHA... What an epic failed plan,today i just found out that P.Yen have got a special letter states that he had gone to listen about 'undang'... I'm so dead,i can feel that my ass gonna get hurt,real bad... Because this would probably happen to me...



God bless me... T______________________T

No comments: