Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ponteng aa~~

12nd of February 2009,Thursday...
Yesterday,me and P.Zheng had decided that both of us won't be going to school... The reason why?? Well,there's without a particular,for me,i used the reason of the boredom of being at school's stadium... As for Zheng? Well,she doesn't need any reason to be absence to school,and yeah,the better word to explain everything should be... "lazyness" ~ Lalala...

Anyhow,i should be on bed at around 3-4am,but then i was busy on my post,and it made me to be energetic by that moment... I was koya-ing in front of the comp and suddenly Ivan came up online... And it was like,4am+. He was suppose to be on his bed because he will be going to school... And after our conversation,i just found out that he's having jet lag and wasn't able to sleep,and so I'd accompanied him,until my lappie require to restart,and so i went to my bed...

Well,a big welcome back for Ivan here...(although it should be spoken to him a few days earlier)

Today,i went for my hair cut... *sigh back to my bald-y head.

T_______________________T




While the auntie was in progress cutting my hair,i asked her about whether my hair can be straighten or not,she said,'YES' Ohh~ by that time i was full of hope(though i knew there's way to straighten curly hair) and the thing was,i need to left my hair to grow for about 4 months,in order to do it... =____=" .One more thing is,once started the progress,i need to go for any hair saloon to do the same thing all over again for every 3-4 months,or else my hair would be half curly,half straight,that's weird...


I'm waiting for your appearance... Why don't you...