Friday, February 27, 2009

Dikir dikir dikir...

27th of February 2009,Friday...
The decision have been made by me...
This time,I'm clear of what i want...
I can't stand for it anymore...
I have been suffering because of you...
But yet,you just can't full-fill what I want...
My changes for you,It seems nothing to you...
As i said before,recently i was busying with my practices... That's gonna drive me crazy sooner or later,my homework were all accumulated as high as a mountain! (although i always do so =P) Yesterday,we were having our dikir practice at G.Qi's place. And it's located at Pelangi Mall's condominium... Till now,our practice are getting better and better (thanks god!!) But Y.Kang's sooo tired that he shows this kinda face when i was about to take the photo... Ish benar...


And later on... He goes near the window,like this... As if he wanted to commit suicide...

Luckily,he was just feeling tired and having a headache... *phew~ LOLX

Next Tuesday will be our competition already,and yet we still didn't even have a full attendance,it's just around the corner and we still can't get the whole group to turn up for practice!! Gaargh!! Our quantity are already lesser in compared to the other classes,(because we've got some nerdy and a few Malays that doesn't want to participate) Besides,our teacher are just not fierce enough to force our people to turn up for practice... @.@
As for today (Friday) We've got our practice at around 3pm,and i was thinking that,if i were to be soooo punctual,for sure there wouldn't be anyone. And so i decided to went there around 3.30pm+. As is had expected... There was just a few kitten sitting down their that were having their practice... I was like,HUH! Some more,some of them called up that they would reached at around 4.30pm... @.@
Well,during our practice... This kinda things actually occurred...


Tak kerjasama!! Playing with the I-Phone some more!!

And so,i decided to went downstairs along with a few of them,and start my motorbike lesson (not scooter) I was kinda dumb with the gear changing... Well,the place wasn't wide enough for my practice,and yeah... Just took some stupid photos... XD

Kang looked at my performance... And show me this kind of face...

tsk tsk tsk...

After that,we then went up to continue our practice... And it ended at around 7pm,and mom was supposed to fetch me on time,because that i still have a party to attend and the reason that i want her to reach on time was because we still need to search for his house as that we don't know the exact location...

I was suppose to wait patiently,but yet i tried to phone up mom and remind her. Jeng jeng jeng...(sound effect) When i called up,mom said that she really forgotten about it,and she was still having tea time with her friends... I was like " OMG!! MOM! You really forget about it ah! Luckily i phone you,or else we(me,P.Zheng,M.May) gonna wait until the next morning aaa!!" Swt benar.... =_________="

And so,we wait...

And wait...

And wait... *Yawn*

And wait... "patiently"

And finally... Wait...

Yeah,we waited for almost 30 minutes that everyone's gone back home,but K.Ann was still waiting for us,how nice is he... But then we forced him to go back since it's 3 of us left... And so he did,Thanks Ann ^^

I called mom and she said they were on the way... =____________________=" i hate the phrase 'on the way' And after some 15 minutes later,finally... When i got up into the car,they just kept on saying,'aiyaa,sorry ya forgotten already... I was like... SWT! We've been feeding mosquito for almost 45 minutes... T.T

I will separate another post for the party...

No comments: