Sunday, March 15, 2009

MU's great lost!

15th of March 2009,Monday...


Today it's raining like mad,it started since yesterday. Gosh! Its so damn nice to sleep while the raining is pouring outside,and i was in my room with my blanket on top,Oh~~ How wonderful is that,XD And today i feel like going for basketball,and its a must for me to go! Because yesterday i had already gave an aeroplane to Yen and the others,that's why... So,after our tuition,we then went back home to change our cloth and out we go to the basketball court~
During Gan's tuition class... Ish,one is looking on the front,one is looking at the screen,=.="

Today's basketball game were kinda tiring,as we never stop for rest and kept on deuce the freaking game... =.=" After that,we then went for dinner at the so called "ponde's burger" zzzz,i was wondering why they said so,well,the reason was that the owner of that hawker stall looks like a "ponde"... LOL-ED...

The burger stall that I've mentioned...

After our meal,we've chatted for about an hour before leaving. There were 5 of us,but there were just 1 bicycle and 1 bike... Jeon and Yen took the bicycle and headed to Yen's house... And its just left 3 of us,and a bike... Guess what? 3p...XD 3 of us were on a bike,hahahahaaaaa! What a nice experience...
Once reached to Yen's house,we then went to our bath... And i saw this on Yen's computer table,its Terror blade/Soul Keeper wei! (One of the DoTA hero)...
Nice~


And,ngam ngam the match for M.U and Liverpool started once i have finished my bath,yay! (but I'm not either one of the team's fans,I'm forever Arsenal!!) So,the match started with Ronaldo's penalty shot,and he scored it (wtf)...

After a few minutes,Liverpool gets a goal which is scored by Toress,which made the game a 1-1...
Jie's been scolding while Liverpool scored,LOL... (cheers for me XD)

Well,the game ended with a 4-1 wey! M.U with 4 goals?? Naaaaaaah! Liverpool with 4 while M.U with only 1!! XD... It actually shocks me to see this kind of result by M.U,but anyway, Arsenal still rox! :D
Went home,and keep on DoTA,won all the matches (i will make another post regarding to DoTA)... After that,felt kinda hungry because i just ate a packet a nasi lemak for my dinner ( damn small one) And coincidentally,mom tapau this for me... Nice~ Its been months that i didn't have my supper,at last... XD

Signing off~

No comments: