Friday, March 6, 2009

Wulalala~ It's nice experience oo!

6th of March 2009,Friday...



Well well,it's been almost 3 months++ that i haven't been to K.K for basketball,and today,i did... Mostly was because that i was going to Tesco to buy those things and stuffs for my Scout camp in the near future,that's why i was there ^_^ . The main reason that i wasn't going for basketball is because i was kinda lazy (YEAH! I admit that I'm lazy!!) Well,i found out that i should have been there as if i wanted to get rid of my extra FATS! There's nothing much changed on the basketball court,but there's something that have been changed for sure---my basketball skills,it's been not-so-good...










Yen's big butt,LOL

OMG! Jeon's gonna whack me!!

It's nice to go for basketball as i did before,and now i have promised myself that i must somehow go for it on every Friday,HOHOHO...

When the sky was getting darker,one by one,they went back to their home. And this time I've got another chance to ride on a bike(scooter) YESH!!! I borrowed Yen's and fetched him home wey! Oh,before this,i fetched K.Pin with Yen's bike to get us some isotonic drinks too! Which means,today I've got my 2nd and 3rd passenger in my entire life!! YESH!!

After having my bath on Yen's house,we then went to Tesco by Jie's car,LOL...

Meet up with Minli and the others,and i decided to get some photos,Hehee...

Minli's dragging someone to be in the screen,who would it be?

Taaada,it's Chin Li (sorry if i have spelled your name wrongly)

7 of us went walking around at the food sections and were wondering which things were supposed to be bought for camp... Well,to be honest,me and P.Yen were the only 2 that have never ever went for a camp in our entire life!! And this will be our very first experience! Cool huh?! But i know both of us are weird in the reason that we have never been to any camp before =.=" And so,they guided us on what should we buy.

In the end,I've got the result of RM 68 for the things and stuff,hohooo,Tesco is always the smarter choice,since it's alot more convenient,XD

We should have been to KennyRoger for our dinner,but instead of that,we ended up going to Chicken Rice Shop,since K.R sudah tutup!! T_T Well,it's surely a fun experience to hang out with friends to buy things for camping purposes,HOHOHO... What a nice day~

No comments: