Friday, March 27, 2009

Please be informed that...

27th of March 2009,Friday...

Guys and girls,please be informed that i won't be around for these few days because i will be going back to Perak in between 12pm-1pm later on... By right,I'm not supposed to sleep for the whole night,because whenever I'm going back to Perak,i would do the same thing. This is because,it takes about 7 hours for me to reach there,that's why I prefer to sleep in the car instead of day dreaming in the car loo,LOL... Or else i would die of boredom duh... X.X

BUT!! Shit-ly,this time i accidentally doze off for about 3 hours! Arggggggh... I ruined my whole plan,i was trying to at least clear up some homework in that period of time,and also,have some other things to be done,but then its just done on the half way duh! Wasted my precious 3 hours!

Well,recently,i mean 2009. It seems that students from Kota Bharu have got abit of problem on what they have been doing,and i mean the girls... Why am i saying so? Well,last month,there was a girl that did something very stupid,or should be better said,naive or ignorance? It so happen that,this girl was trying to send her SCANDAL photos to her bf,but it somehow leaked into the 'public'. Within 24 hours (seriously) the photos have been sent to nationwide!! Erm,i mean the whole KB...

After a few weeks,LOL,yeah weeks! Another rumour of another girl's SCANDAL photos have been leaked,AGAIN! And within days,the photos had been leaked to those people which is 'craving' for those photos,LOL...

Do you guys still remember the Hong Kong's celebrity,Edison Chen?I bet you did,lol... The scandal photos of he himself and a few female celebs were leaked on 2008. Well,if you are trying to have the same thing to be happen on you,go on... As Gillian Chung said : "I was too naive and stupid by that time"don't regret when it's too late my friends...

And what makes me feel very angry was... Another case!!!! This happened on the last few days,and this time,the 'character' inside,was not yet to be sure. Some said its another girl,and what makes me get mad was,majority of the people said it was a friend of mine! I was like, 'WHAT THE F**K??' Because the friend of mine is just a typical good student and they were suspecting her? Huh?! The thing is,if you yourself can't even ensure something,please,don't just simply spread it as if you know it,it may cause major problem for the person's reputation. Get a life people,have some moral value please,don't spread rumours that even you yourself can't ensure the answer!

Signing off~ I'm leaving sooner or later,so,i won't be updating on these few days loo,miss me,and in the same time,miss my blog my friends,hahahaaa,have a nice holiday folks.Oh,last but not least,for my friends which will be going to Genting for the next few days,have a safe trip and have fun ya,remember to get something for me!! XD (how much i wish i could be there too,T.T)
Buhbye~

No comments: