Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For my lovely readers...

25th of March 2009,Thursday

First of all,sorry for you guys and girls out there,recently,i was just toooo damn busy because of all those homeworks,those works just seems to be uncountable! You must be wondering what I was doing during my 1 week holiday for last week,right?? Well,for your info,i was...

  1. Eating
  2. Sleeping
  3. Koya-ing
  4. Facebook-ing
  5. DoTA-ing
  6. Waiting for my camp
  7. Having fun in my camp
  8. Exhausted after my camp

Well,these are the reasons why i was unable to finish those homework... And because of that,i have accumulated all those holiday's work and by adding up those recent homework given by those cool-blooded teachers,its like a mountain of it you know?! Well,last few days was even worse,i was rushing the homework like mad! Just like this...

=

=

=


T_________________________T

I'm kinda frustrated,but... What to do? No one could be blamed except myself... =________=" almost 20 pages of History note to be copy ( A4 sized paper),only this one could have drive me insane! Argggh... What else about the others?! T_T

Well,sorry that i still can't update the post which is related to my Scout camp,because i still couldn't collect those photos from my friends,when i get all those photos,i will sure update them ASAP,promise ^_^

Tomorrow i will be leaving to Perak for a few days,well,most probably i won't be updating my blog loo,*sigh* Well,this mean that tonight i won't be sleeping until the next morning,hohooo~

No comments: