Monday, March 16, 2009

Camping mode~

16th of March 2009,Monday...
Tomorrow will be the day for me to go for my first ever camp in my entire life!! XD... Honestly,i never been going to any camp before,and this time,Scout's camp will be my first,(and probably last). Well,I'm soooo excited and happy,and I'm kinda eager to be there... On the other hand,I'm also kinda scare,since I've never ever went to a single camp before,NEVER!! I'm scare and also excited to be in some activities,especially night walk and camp solo,LOL... T.T The reason that i have never been to a camp is mainly because my dad just won't allowed me to go since I'm small,this time,i tried my luck,and yeah~
Today I've been busy packing up all my things and stuff,luckily mom helped me out on alot of things,thanks mom~ ^^... Well,I've been washing the bag which was somehow been abandon for almost 5 years++.

here's it... (Ignored the swimming trunk,It USED to be mine for about 10 years ago??)

Thanks mom~ love you!

Everything's set... And later on I will be going to L.Song's house to stay overnight as i don't wanna burden my dad to make him wake up in the early morning tomorrow morning at around 5am... Its better to let him sleep since he's been busy all the time... Well,since the very first day that i said i wanna go to a camp,my dad started to nag and nag... AND NAG!!! I was kinda freak out you know?! He kept on nagging on the campsite,this and that,blah blah blah,especially the water fall laaa,blah blah blah... LOLX,luckily mom's not that worried,BUT!! I know,both of you loves me alot,that's the reason why you nag so much right? I know,and i know both of you loves me mom and dad... Thanks alot...

Well,i need to have my things to be done before going to Song's house,till then,i will be back at Thursday... So,see you on Thursday night,or maybe Friday... ^_^ I will try my best to take as much photos as i can,hehehe... Take care boys and girls...

No comments: