Sunday, March 8, 2009

Scolded gau gau...

8th of March 2009,Sunday...


Yesterday,i was informed by Patrick that today there will be a 'taklimat RINGKAS' for Scouts camp right after school time,and he said it will only take us about 15 minutes to end the meeting,and so i told mom to fetch me up at around 2.15pm instead of 2pm...


And today i did stayed back for the meeting,while the meeting was on going,time flows~~ The meeting ended at around 2.40pm! I was like,WHAT THE F**K?! Mom must have been grumbling like mad! And I'm soooo gonna die!! And so i rushed towards the school gate as fast as i could,and mom's car wasn't there,which means she had drove back home for sure! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...

I phoned her up twice,the first call,i was being scolded like mad as i can't even speak at all and mom hanged the phone... By that time,i was kinda pissed off by mom's screaming,and yet i make another call for her... She yelled something like this (on the phone)

Mom:"YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL BE OUTSIDE FOR AROUND 2.15pm,AND I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR! THE TRAFFIC WAS SOOO DAMN JAMMED!.... IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN FETCH YOU HOME OR NOT?!!

Me: Noo...

Mom: *hanged the phone*

After that,all kinds of vulgar words came out from my mouth! I was soooo damn angry because that i can't even explain a single word,and yet get scolded like @#$%^&*... Moments later,mom's car arrive,as if she drove 200km/h,she was speeding i supposed. And something was weird by that time,all the four windows on the car was rolled down... Once i get into the car,she starts to grumble and shouted at me... I was like... "uh,oh..." i rather shut up instead of talking,since i would never ever get to win over this kinda arguments...

And mom said,she's damn frustrated on waiting me for such a long time AND some more the air cond in the car was spoilt ON THE VERY MOMENT!! What a good timing... This made her to get even angry on me... Well,what i can do was keep quiet and shut my mouth...

Once i reached home,i rushed into my room,and get someone in my contact list to release my anger,and i have chosen someone which is one of my bestie,a big thanks to her for listening my grumble...LOLX.

Night time,mom seems to feel guilty or what... She came and talk to me first... I was like,huh?? And replied with a cold responses... Well,i was in my angry yet by that time... As for dinner,we went to KBmall's KFC,and get bumped up with Ivan,C.Yaw,Y.Zhe,E.Sheon,Z.Jian and C.Pang at Mc Donald,LOL,and so i joined them after my meal at KFC with mom and dad... :D

wuu~

We've been chatting alot!! And they've taught me about a new phrase called 'gei' (means 'give' in mandarin) LOL... Me and Yaw have been chatting about the topics related to 'you'... Which eventually makes me *sigh*

We went for pool after our loooong conversation... (It's been almost 3-4 months that i haven't been touching a pool/snooker's cue)

What a nice day we have... Talking and chatting,i love it alot! (Thursday will be another day for me to gone out for Yum Cha with bunch of friends,YESH!)

No comments: