Monday, March 2, 2009

Do you know...??

2th of March 2009,Monday...

At the very first day you finds me...
You told me that it's an impossible for both of you...
And you started to encourage me,
by giving me hopes and illusions...


What you've been telling me,
it's a different story from what you've been doing...
Finally,i can't stand the torturing anymore...
And so you were telling me...
"Sorry..."

All of a sudden,both of you happens to be together,
once again,as i have expected...
I felt that I'm stupid...
Loyal but yet a fool...



Being loved by someone is always better than loving someone... Especially the one which is nearly an impossible... The feeling of being hurt by someone thatIt's been years,and now,I'm seriously tired of it...




I loved this song for a loong loong time... And now,i think it suits me alot... Now,i think it's time for me to 放手... Right?



No comments: