Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy birthday to Carmen!!!

26th of March 2009,Thursday...



Happy birthday to T.Carmen!! May all your wishes comes true!! ^_^

Well,all the while,the way that i use to wish some one's birthday is a special tactic. And I'm always the first one to wish the person on his/her birthday... Hohohoo~ My 'first' doesn't mean to wish the person as earlier as possible,but its to be the FIRST to wish the person ON TIME!! Muahahahaaa...

Wanna know how i did that all the time? Well,it's easy,I'll phone the person 5 minutes earlier before its 12am,and just drag the time by chatting and drag the time until its 12am. When the time comes,then only i will wish the person! This is how and why I'm always the first to wish all my friends ^_^

B . U . T! Today,i finally faced my epic fail with this tactic! I failed to be the first to wish YOU!! CARMEN!! Argggh!! I phoned her 5 minutes earlier and i was thinking that i would be the first,but by that time,the line was on busy!! I was like, OH MY LORD! Hahahaaa... Well,Pin's bit more faster than I'm i think,hahahaa...

Well,happy birthday once again yaa ^_^


P/S: I'm still the first one to wish you Carmen!! Lalalaa~~ XD

No comments: