Monday, April 6, 2009

Aiyoweiyaaa...!

6 of April 2009,Monday...

Eaaaaarly in the morning,when i just step out from my house,wow,something shocked me wey... I saw a thick piece of mist along the road started from my house all the way until my school,all the way long there were heavy mist duh...

Human aaa!! Mother Earth is giving us clues and showing us that the climate is changing,we must change our attitude liao,preserve nature laaaaa! XP...

Just got my haircut... Yeah,botak sudah... T_______________________________T

SHIT! I just saw one letter from... Well i don't know its from who. It says that there will no electricity supplies for our Taman Indah from 10pm until the next morning,6am!! I was like,WHAT THE F**K!! 6am?! How am i suppose to sleep without my fans on! Gaaaaaah,I'm so gonna get mad! If it really were to be so,i would go for yumcha for sure! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I'm gonna have my dinner before its too late,i won't wanna have candle lights dinner uh,@.@

No comments: