Tuesday, April 21, 2009

At last...

21 of April 2009,Tuesday...

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuu! After sooo many days,at last it's all done for now,no more freaking add-maths to be worried of! Talking about add-maths,the last paper for today was add-maths duh. Practically,it sucks. Obviously it's very sucks. There were lotsa people having their nice time sleeping on the desk,but then the most people that fallen asleep was during our Sejarah's paper yesterday. It was like,half of the amount among the whole hall were lying on their desk once the paper was given (I'm also one of the majority that sleeps,XD)

Just like this...

Last few days,the connections freaks me out! It was freaking slow! And this kinda shity connection lasted for about 2 weeks,here's some prove for my sucks connection...

Garena's ping,RED sokmo!

(Garena is the programme which i use to play DoTA)

Well,during my revision last few days i was trying to somehow release my tension by having a nice match of DoTA,manatau the connection was just so kns... I have been kicked by every host duh. Worse come to worse,if i couldn't get into DoTA,ok,fine... At least let me to check on my Facebook or maybe search for some videos on YouTube,but it was so slow that it took almost 3-5 minutes just to open the freaking web page,aaaargh! I was soooo damn pissed by that time,seriously...

Thanks god,now the connection's back to normal... ^_^

Anyhow,now I'm done for it... At least i could relax for a few weeks before starting on my revision for the next coming exam duh.What a relief~ Cheeeeeeeerssss~

No comments: