Friday, April 3, 2009

Basketball in the rain~

2nd of April 2009,Thursday...

Early in the morning... The weather's been soooo nice for me to sleep. I was having my sweet slumbering time,everything went right as my plan for not going to school,because today there will be 'Pesta Bahasa' on going,which means all those Dikir Barat,Lyrics and other performances will all be carried out today... The reason that i don't want go was because,well, my class wasn't in the finalist,what for going? Besides all my friends were not going too,so yeah...


Things went right until when it was around 7.30am in the early morning,the god damn ring tone of my phone sounded up! And it was Pin Pin who phoned me... By that time i was in a complete blur condition,i don't even know who was on the line in that moment duh. Well,he was asking me whether to go to K.K for basketball or not,and so i agreed without much conscious and fallen asleep again... After some time,they phoned me to wake me up again uh,then only i went up to get myself washed up...

After some time,both Pin reached... (Kee Pin and my Pin Pin ^_^) When i was about to get onto Pin's bike,WOAH! My mom suddenly opened the door,she was trying to ask me whether how am i going to have my breakfast. Luckily i wasn't sitting on his bike by that time,or else i could probably be dead because of that... (As i said before,my parents hates bike!)

Don't be such perasan la K.Pin... I was trying to take Yen's photo laaa

Pin Pin~ ^^

Oh,before i forget,both P.Yen and K.Pin,they went to school just to show their faces to their monitor,so that they wouldn't be punished by the principal for not attending to the school's Pesta Bahasa duh... When we were about to set off,it started to rain,it wasn't a heavy one at first... And then...
The rain poured down like mad,thats why we terpaksa have a stop...


" By right,i should have been in my room,having my sweet dream in the warm blanket,but then i decided to go for a basketball early in the morning,fine... BUT the worse is that i couldn't even make it to the basketball court and ended up waiting at the hawker stall!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

I kept on repeat these sentences and grumbling around,that really makes me to get frustrated you know?! What to do? I still need to have my breakfast duh... While i was grumbling around,K.Pin and E.Pin showed me this kinda 'khiam pak' face...

Black and White... Pin and Pin...

At last!! The rain became smaller once i have finished my breakfast and we 'pecut' as fast as we can uh...
On the traffic...

You see,you see!! It's already green light,and the backseat passenger turned his head and some more gave a 'peace' on me lui! How dangerous could that be?! If he were to pecut,mati la you!

(Its damn painful when the rain drop get contact towards us while we were speeding duh...OUCH! )

Once we've reached there,it was still raining uh... At first,we were trying to wait for the rain to stop,but it seems that it just won't stop without a reason. And yeah,6 of us who didn't went to school were playing basketball in the rain uh!
Hahahaaa... It's been quite some time that i didn't have my basketball on the rain... Besides,the rain was all the way pouring down,and it was all the way a heavy rain duh. Know what? Everyone looks the same,i mean basketball skills,because everyone of us were walking in the same pace as we couldn't run at all! XD... We were almost like,walking??
Even so,all of us,i mean ALL! Fell down for at least twice per person! And the one that fell the most was both K.Pin and E.pin... They were too 'hiong' i guess... LOLX... It was indeed a nice and fun experience,enjoyed alot and i must keep all my words which i had been whining just now,hehehee...
After 3 hours in the rain,we went to have our lunch and went to Yen's house after our lunch...

Jhin was enjoying the comic... Yen's smiling alone...

After that... DoTA session goes on...

K.Pin was tired,but he couldn't sleep because he was worried that i would take his picture as i did to H.Yong last 2 weeks,Hohooo, after some time,he fell asleep pun... Ngek ngek ngek~~ XP

AW,naked wey!


After that... Went back home by K.Pin's bike... Sneeze for the whole night... But it was indeed a worth full one...XD



No comments: