Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tapau Tapau Tapau... T_T

5th of April 2009,Sunday...
First of all,my blog's kinda dead for these few days,cus there are ENDLESS homework given by those cold-blooded,cruel,inhumanity's teachers... LOL. Actually some were those that we accumulated,that's why when the previous and the present one combined together,jeng jeng... Its really a pile of it wey! I'm rushing up all those homework,like hell know?!
Last Friday,i saw this cute little mouse in the pc fair which was located in KB-Mall...
It shouldn't be describe as 'cute' i know... Well,its a car-like mouse duh... LOL
Night time,mom and dad went to their dinner,and i was informed earlier before to have my Pizza delivery to my house instead of going out for tapau duh... Well, i did my order by having this variety box,its kinda nice with a 4 pieces Pizza,4 pieces of bread stick,2 chicken wings(ori),1 pasta/rice,potato (fries??) which cost for RM29,for delivery its about RM31/RM32 if I'm not mistaken... It might not be that reasonable,but its kinda nice though....
Erm,i took these while i was eating half way uh... Paiseh,hahahaaaa...
Monday (yesterday). Went for yumcha at around 10pm duh,weeeee~ Instead of going with my friends,i went with my parents,hohooo... Because mom didn't have her dinner and was hungry by that time,so yeah,we went to KB Kopitiam...


Well,last year i was addicted to kopi-o-beng/ais... And i would go for kopi with ice,and i have never ever have a cup of hot kopi before,seriously! Because for me,kopi WAS bitter,and it taste SUCKS!! But not for now,i love it and i have my first ever cup of HOT kopi at KB Kopitiam,Hohoooho~
Original Hailam Kopi...
Yeeeeee,whats this black black precipitate left after I finished the kopi uh!
I never saw this kinda black black thingy before,is it normal for a cup of hot kopi to have this kinda black thingy after drinking?? Cus that was my first ever cup of hot kopi uh...

Recently,mom and dad are damn busy with those dinners and appointment uh,and I'm always staying at home,tapau sokmo... And today mom decided to cook,hohooo... It a simple one indeed... Fried eggs and a salted chicken. You guys might be saying, "Woah!! A whole salted chicken still simple ah?! " Well,mom just heat it on top on the stove,cus the chicken was bought few days ago,i mean the chicken was already cooked,just heat it up and its done... LOL...


Back to work,can't have a long post uh!

No comments: