Thursday, April 16, 2009

Im back!!! XD

16th of April 2009,Thursday...
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!! I'm back on form!! What is required now is,3 more days to go,and I'm officially done with my current burden or better said as... Done with it for just a short while?? Haha~ My blog's been soooooo dead for the past few days,i know i know,now that I'm trying to revive it from its miserable death luu ^_^

Hmmm... Let us have some flashback,shall we?? Back to 7th of April,uh oh,that day i was saying that my house's electricity supply might be cut down on around 10pm(as the notice paper said by TNB) So yeah,preparation before lights off~

Got these batteries from 7-11 just for the torchlight uh...

Konon-nya 10pm takda electricity supply,everything went alright by that time,and immediately by that time i received 2 sms by my friends(neighbour in the same time) bombing me of giving them fake information saying there will be lights off,@.@"

DARN TNB,gave us the wrong stupid information,Aaaaah... Since so,i kept all those torch and candles and went upstairs to search something on the net. By the time when i was on YouTube watching something,*POP* Lights off,i was like, *SWT* Luckily i just finished brushing my teeth by before the lights off,but unfortunately i left my phone on some distance away from me,=_="
How nice,a candle on top of a Milo tin... And my foot...


Light source wasn't the problem,the major problem were,HOT-NESS and MOSQUITO-NESS!! It was sooo darn hot by that time as no fan was turned on. Tomorrow i will be going to school and now i can't even have a good sleep,it's already 2am by that time you know?! And the stupid TNB still haven't got the things to be done. Thanks god,it rained at around 2.10am... Farewell to hot-ness,hello to mosquitoes...(luckily got my botak hair cut already,or else gonna hot till i dehydrate duuh)


No choice but to talk with mum until 3am+... At last its done,immediately i went upstairs to have my 2 hours sleep before school,@.@ That day,i was like a half undead or better said as zombie--tired kns!

Let's go to 9th of April... This was also a meaningful day for me oo,cus it was my first time ever to iron my own shirt... Seriously,i have never iron even a small underwear of mine,but instead being hurt by the iron got laa...

I'm holding it!!

I'm using on it!! XP

Ohh... So proud of myself by that time,XD Actually was because mom and dad were rushing to dinner and that's why. I know,you guys might not believe on it,or maybe even wanna smack my head that that was my first time ever to iron my shirt,right right? LOLX,even i wanna slap myself,hohohooo~


11 of April pulak,dad bought a wine chiller back,which he wanted to fit in all his wine into THIS big chiller duh...

Big uh! And its space consuming aaa

But then,with the chiller,these babies won't be homeless anymore,^^

To be continue~

No comments: