Friday, April 17, 2009

Botak liao leh tuh...

17th of April 2009,Friday...

Well,flashback again uh... As you know,during my last post I've mentioned that I'm already botak on the 9th of April duh. On the 11th of April,i was having my BM's tuition with Mr Gan. And today,he was teaching a poem with a theme on,erm girl shouldn't lost their virginity that easily,or better said as don't get cheated that easily... It so happen that there were a phrase for BM which is something like "if you dreamt a mermaid on your sleep,you will get married sooner or later" Erm,something like this laaa...


The thing was,Mr Gan actually drawn the damn adorably cute mermaid on the board which made everyone LOL-ED!!

HOHOHOOO~
Saw it? Take a close look... XP

This is the one and only one tuition classes that i would never get bored of the teacher,but in the other way it made me to get LOL all the time while the class is on... How nice if every tuition classes could be same as this,hoh...
After tuition,went home with my stomach grumbling... I was so damn hungry by that time because i had my breakfast at around 11am and get to tuition at around 1.30pm until 5pm duh! Hungry know?! Luckily,mom got some ribs for me~ yay. These ribs ain't no ordinary pork ribs wey! They were all the way from Spain to KL,and to KB aaa!! The name for the pork is,erm... Naaaah,the important is its damn freaking delicious aaa! The pork cost about RM80 per Kilo if I'm not mistaken... @.@"
Anyway,Mom tapau these pork while they were having their dinner yesterday at their friend's house duh,lol...
The special pig which been feed only with nuts... Delicious after being BBQ-ed wey...
And here I'm,botak with a lollipop while having DoTA match duh... Hohohoooo~



Gonna get back to work on my stuff,stay tuned ^_^

No comments: