Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hmm...

28th of April 2009,Tuesday...

Phew,was rushing my moral project duh... (It should probably be done by the month of January) We,i mean,I myself suppose to pass up this moral project since the early month of January. Anyway,I'm not the only one who did this kinda thing,I've got accomplice duh~ Hohooo! Majority of my classmate haven't got their project past up yet,so yeah~

Well,as you can see,i didn't upload my post as frequent as i did on 2008's Oct,Nov and December... This is mainly because by that time i was sooo free that i could always koya here and there. As for now, I've got lotsa works to be done and also exams to be handle. Seriously,I've set a target for myself,after I've done my moral projects,i must somehow force myself to start my revision or else,I'm soooo gonna die without working any harder...

Last Saturday,it was my first time ever to sit on my friend's car (my 'friend' refers to the person which is of the same age with me)

Anthony's with his Kancil... Hohooo~


Hmm,I believe that most of you have got a cooling pad for your laptop,aren't you? Well,I've got problem with the cleaning of the fan,seriously... =_____="

Errr... I've got my laptop for more than half a year,which means the cooling pad wasn't washed or cleaned for like...6/7 months??!! Ewww... 3 of the fan 'diao' with a bunch of dust,all i could see were 3 fan coated with black dust which is gross...

I've cleaned 2 of them,1 more to go...

I guess that most of you can't realise how dirty is it... Let's have a closer look on it,^_^



v


v


v

V



V





Thaaadaaaa~ Nice huh?? @.@

Because that the fan is just sooooo darn difficult to clean,i took almost 5 minutes for each of them... These were those left over after the cleaning process duh...



Dusts + Tissues + Dusts + Toothpick + Dusts!!

You might be curious,and should probably be questioning yourself... Why there is toothpick?? Well,it enable me to get to clean the fan easier by wrapping it with a piece of tissue. Uhhh,gonna go back to my work luu~

No comments: