Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hang-outed

23th of April 2009,Friday...
Right after school time,Jeon called up and asked me to go to Billion(shopping mall) for billiard... I took some time to consider about it as I've got some homework yet to be done,uh... Konon-nya homework,still,i agreed with Jeon. It so happen that i was so tired and i actually fell asleept while waiting for Jeon's phone call... Ended up with 5 miss calls,and one sms with the content of...
Jeon's sms:" 70% that you have fallen asleep,diao,sien with your aeroplane already..."
Hahahaaa~ Jeon memang Jeon... He knows me~ Hohohooo~ Well,we then went to Billion together.
At first...

Pool session~

Then...
Snooker session~

We did enjoyed,but then its been a painful lost for both our wallet... Uhh,almost RM12 for each of us.T___T
Night time,we will be having our dinner along with K.Pin,Huei,P.Yen and the others... At first,Jeon informed me that they would be in MugMug cafe... And i saw something 'interesting' or better said as,G.R.O.S.S!

Know what are these? Ants~
This is just sooo yucky... Imagine a large amount of ants crawling on your body,yeeeer,yucks!

After that,I've been informed that they've changed their location to KB-Mall...@.@ luckily Pang was also going to KB-Mall,but then he didn't join us for the dinner. Thanks yea Pang,^_^

On the bike...


Meet up with them,and we've decided our restaurant for dinner by using 'lai lai li tan pong' hohohooo~ And McD was the answer,so yeah...

Huei,Hui,Liang...

Jeon,S.Ping,P.Yen...
And lastly the most 'yong sui' one... K.Pin,XD jk jk~

Enjoyed our meal,and we've experienced another time which we single been neglected by those couple,uh oh... It makes me feel kinda moody in the sense of,well... Don't know how to explain the feeling duuh...

After that,we went for billiard,yaaa,AGAIN! By that time,my wallet have got only RM 9++ because of the meal cost me RM11+... Which mean I've only got RM20 by that time,it's because that i haven't claim some of my salary from dad duh,hahaaaa...

Billiard,uh... Epic lost duh,can't really estimate that accurate as i used to be,cus its been weeks that i didn't really touches the cue,even i did,i didn't really stay on the table to get back my feeling,because every time was rushing for parties or whatsoever... That's why can't really get back the feeling which i used to have,LOL! It's not an excuse for losing those game laa,it's that i used to play alot by the time when i was form3,and yeah...

Stupid phone have got problems again,the key-pad still sucks after being repaired,and the camera still sot sot dei... I need to depend on my luck in order to snap photos with my phones,sometimes it can function as normal,sometimes it just can't... That's why didn't snap photos for our billiard session duh...

After that,mom and dad came to fetch me and Jeon,then went to KB-kopitiam for yum cha (cus dad was hungry) Then went home and DoTA. Know what? I was on call while having my DoTA matche'S'. I was on the phone for both the matches wey! And still i could pawn people neh,how pro am i duh... XD


Good luck and all the best for AJ~ Gambateh neh! ^~^

No comments: