Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Again, its all about Taylor's 8D

27th of October 2010, Wednesday...

Okay, thanks to Taylor's I've got myself swearing all around!! (especially on my tweets) Guess karma will whop my ass from this particular sin that I've been committing recently. *scary*

Despite bout the karma thingy, here I am once again to complaint about Taylor's! Yes, you got me right, AGAIN!! I know I might look like an old lady who is nagging and grumbling about how bad is the receptionist in a restaurant. But YES! Exactly, its just that I'm younger
, I'm a guy and I'm nagging and grumbling about the management of Taylor's like there is no tomorrow, never ending!

Know what happened yesterday? The circuit jumped for six times while I was in my hostel, god knows whether it jumped when I wasn't in... First time, I was in the washroom having my bath, and *pop*, lights off. Luckily my housemate was around to switched it back on, or else I'll be bathing in the dark =,=

Then the following times was came in rapidly. I was doing my tutorial in my room with my lappie turned on, *pop* lights off again. And I was like, WTF?! Okay, my housemate went out and pushed it back... After about 15 mins *pop*, AGAIN! That happened for at least 4 times before it finally got stabilised. There goes my swearing all over...


Gaaaaaaaaaaah!


Luckily my lappie was attached with the battery, or else its already dead! What if I was doing my assignment by that time?! SCREW YOU UPSIDE DOWN,INSIDE OUT TAYLORS!! That's effing frustrating, especially when you paid it with a high price and the quality isn't there!

You know? I seriously feel like phoning Taylor's management or whoever who is in-charge of all these, and screamed at them as if they are deaf or something, that pissed me off aaaa!!

Exactly like this!


And some more I heard people saying that, from next year onwards, Internet access will no longer be FOC, it will be another surcharge of RM100!! You got that right, vulgarities all over once I heard that.... Instead of phoning and shouting at them, might as well show them middle finger straight away...


:)

Well, there is always problem on the lift as well... But screw that lah, I'll just stop it here... I guess its more than enough for this post, maybe next time, teheee... By the way, am actually doing my accounting tutorial while am updating this blog. XD

p/s: I enjoyed writing this post, like seriously! Sorry about the vulgarities content, just to express in what I really feel like expressing *PEACE*
:)



No comments: