Friday, October 22, 2010

It feels awful, like seriously...

22nd of October 2010, Friday...

Okay, today was so not a pleasant day of mine... Have been rushing assignments for the past few days.This time instead of writing endless paragraph of essays, it was all about movie editing, both for Moral and Econs.

It was never easy to edit a video, but somehow we did manage to finish up the video. The problem is, the video of ours just wasn't as good as the others. And yeah, knowing what was supposed to be done earlier to enhance the video, but yet I didn't bother to do that, who else to be blamed? It was a coursework though...

My mood was totally fucked up for the entire day, everything just doesn't seems to be right...

What makes it better? Having a lonely dinner in a Friday night in the hostel. Breads and a cup of ruined Maggie cup was the menu...



Make no mistakes, this electric water heater is not even mine nor TAYLOR's. Well, I actually borrowed it from a housemate of mine...



The reason why I said it was a ruined Maggie cup
because I poured the not-so-boiled water into it, when I realized bout that, the cup was already 3/4 filled with the water, so yeah... Took my no-nice-at-all punya Maggie cup and bread for my dinner.



Well, how much I wish there could be someone here for me to talk to... *sigh*

Ji muis,
sorry for the Moral video ya :(



No comments: