Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time stimulate my 'study mode'

24th of October 2010, Sunday...

Times flies, 3 more weeks and I'm done with my semester 2, how fast is that my god! It was just like yesterday when I first started my foundation =S

For now, am done dealing with most of the assignments. Now its time to focus on presentations which I'll have to face in the remaining 3 weeks of time, and jeng jeng jeeeeeng... F.I.N.A.L !!


The nearest presentation that has been waving hands with me is my economics! Thank god that I've got myself something that I understand to be presented. The only thing that I'm concerned now is how I should I keep myself calm rather than being nervous during the entire presentation, I did screw up my part last semester, so yeah...

Well yet another cup of Maggie was served as dinner, thanks to the overwhelming assignments and presentations. Despite the fact that I have to eat all alone in my room (which is kinda sad ) it wasn't that bad when I can save up so much time and energy to walk all the way down to the cafe :)


Guess more there will be more Maggie cup for dinner for the following weeks :O

Time to wake my study spirit up which has been !
WATAAAA~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Почему регистрация не работает ?