Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A short relief, for now...

26th of October 2010, Tuesday...

Pheeeeew~ that was seriously a massive mitigation after my econs presentation. Well, maybe for y'all who are currently doing degree or maybe some even higher educational level, presentation might be just as easy as ABC... But for a foundation student like me, still it is something BIG for me, practice makes perfect :)

Well, overall I'm satisfied with my presentation, thank god that I wasn't THAT nervous while I was doing my part, teheee... Being the first group to speak is always the BEST (for me) as we were still fresh after our rehearsal earlier before,so yeah we volunteered ourselves to be the first so that we can just sit back and enjoy the others without any burden to be concerned of...


Everyone was paying attention...


Hardly, why??


v


v



V




Why?! Because the one and only world class scholar in our class was giving his presentation in front of everyone of us, he was just awesome with the confidence that he had during his entire presentation! *standing ovation* wheeee~



Kent Lim Ban Keng! With great potential of being a successful businessman! *See his face*


No doubt, Kent was the best speaker among all of us and I'll slap whoever who doesn't agree with me =X Oh and, whenever Kent is able to answer some questions that we couldn't during tutorial class, we'll just say...

" Aiyaa... It's Kent Lim Ban Keng mar, sure CAN (Kent) laaa... " XD

Supposedly, final is just around the corner and we shouldn't be hanging out or whatsoever, but after stressing so much on our assignments that we had just submitted days before, and of course the presentation that we just had, we've decided to pamper ourselves by going for a movie session on tomorrow, wheeee~


Of course, tomorrow isn't Sunday...

So...


:)



No comments: