Saturday, October 9, 2010

Light bulb~

8th of October 2010, Friday...

At last, free from individual assignments,THANKS GOD! It was an awful 8 hours of work on the stupid econs assignment before I can finally own it last Monday...


Well one week before, I was still enjoying my weekend with a retarded guy, guess who's that retardo eh :P

v


v



v




V



yeap, you got that right...

Kiwi's signature smile :D

p/s: No hard feelings bro, kidding je :)

Hmm... I can still remember the time when I was sitting on the stairs and waited for him to fetch me for almost an HOUR!! Yeah, Rachel was also in the car by that time... Know what?? That was my first time ever to be like an enlighten 500 Volt Philip light bulb on the rear seat, shinning around the couple ~,~ Good thing that both of them are my good buddies or else it's gonna be awkward to the max ugh...

Somehow, didn't manage to have dinner with Rachel along, ended up it was me gaying along with the fruit and had our dinner at Murni...

The next day, had lunch together with fruid along with his kitty wife, lol... That was yet another moment as I shined myself upon them *____*

I wanna be fed also la ham meii... =(

sooooo sweet can kena diabetes ugh...

Night time, went for a simple dinner and burger to be served as supper...


And here comes Sunday night...


Had dinner with fruid and Rachel, this time with her siblings along. According to the younger sisters, I was told that I looked rather scary in some way or something like that =(

Anyway, went to Rachel's house for football session after dinner.



Due to some reason, I choose to skip pass the progress of the football match, so yeah let's jump to the other fun part =)

During the match...


concentration...

As you all know, we guys can pay almost full attention focusing on the television during a football match, especially for crazy fans like us =/

There won't be any exception despite having a girlfriend duh... So then Rachel decided to do 'something' on his Kiwi boy, hohooo~

wax wax...

spray spray...

and thadaaa~ (happy je...)


Photo of the day ( extract from Rachel's bloggie =P )


That was a great day spending time watching football with the couple, although my reaction during the match was stupid enough to make the both of them laugh ~,~ but why not...

Last but not least! Thanks to fruit for sacrificing his precious time with me despite having your girlfriend to teman. Of course, thanks to Rachel for sharing your husband ya XD

Oh ya, here's something funny... The first night when I was in his house, he didn't want to sleep with me on the same bed for Idon'tknowwhatreason. And guess what, the next day he changed his mind and we slept together! hohohoo~ Later on, I was told that I am actually the second guy to sleep with him on the same bed...

Kiwi:You should be proud of that...

Ya right... XD


No comments: