Monday, October 18, 2010

At long long last...

18th of October 2010, Monday...

It has been 2 and a half freaking month of crave towards internet access in my room, finally! Last 2 weeks, I was sooooo happy to see the lights that appeared on the modem itself, but still no connection no shit ==

But Sunday when I was homed from Yen's place, well I was praying hard that there would be internet access as they said it would be made AVAILABLE on the 15th of October. Still, nothing...


Jeng jeng jeng jeeeeeng... Today when I got home and tried on the Internet, I was like " HOLY MAMA JESUS!! " finally there is a ' I-Excess(residence) ' appearing on the network!

On that very moment when I was first able to connect to the Internet, well I was that little tiny bit of saying 'thanks' to Taylor's. But they've delayed for 2 and a half damn month, so I'm still gonna screw you Taylor's 8)


Well, am so happy on that, but now its time to get my ass back to assignment, I have tons of them to deal with, god!

1 comment:

Wen Pink said...

FINALLY!! U finally got internet! hhhahah congrats didi!