Saturday, October 30, 2010

A surprise party for Song

30th of October 2010, Saturday...

Its Saturday and I'm just like an Otaku (宅男) staying in my room, sitting in front of my laptop clicking here and there. Spent almost half of my day editing my power point slides for English presentation next Monday. It wasn't anything difficult to be done, but the thing is, it takes hell lot of time to make it perfectly as desired, that's why... Anyway, I'm proud to see those slides, so its all worth to be done =)

Now that I'm done with most of my assignments, 2 more presentations
to go on next week and by then all I have to do is to focus on final exam! Despite about the script that I've got to memorize for my presentation, I'm currently more concern of my attire during that very day! First, my formal shirts are all WAY too big that it looks as if I'm like a clown or something. Second, I need a freaking formal belt for my formal pants! It's falling all the way down even when its buttoned!

*Psst..* What I'm actually trying to say is, I've slimmed down, as simple as that. XP


Of course, not as slim as 50-cents laa...


Oh ya, almost forgotten about Song's surprise party which happened about 3 weeks ago. Well, we went to FTZ that day, and brilliantly came up with a surprise party, ngek ngek ngek...

Thing is, Song is so smart that its not easy to trick him. So then, after our DoTA session, we pretend as if we went home, but the truth was we went to his friend's house and waited for him. By right only his friend will be celebrating with him, and WE were there for the surprise, nice right~

Planned well before he finally reached his friend's house... Well, we were told that he was so NAUGHTY that he did something rather 'nasty' to his friend during his friend's birthday, so same thing went on him :)


aluba against the door~


18th birthday, exactly 18 times :)

Hohohooo... 你也有今天啊!!


poor thing, sweated all over as we covered him with a blanket before banging him against the door, XD


But still able to pose eh...




Hohooo... That was some surprise for him I guess XD


Okay... Time to get back to work, but I'm just too lazy to study laa... Somebody help? :s



No comments: