Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thanks Eva! :)

31st of October 2010, Sunday...

Well, its Halloween mostly people are partying, clubbing or whatsoever with their funky suits on for yesterday night and today, but not for me :(

What I did was looking at my laptop, rehearsing for my oral presentation for Tuesday, and a 4 hours of hardcore revision session during this afternoon. Hmm... I'm pretty sure that I'll fully enjoy from what I've missed right after the day when I finish my last paper! Hope fully that the effort made now is something worth towards the end :) We'll see then...

Oh ya, thanks to Eva and Bei Er for the group study session. Well, its more like YOU (Eva) tutoring us in front of the class, teheee... Once again, thanks a lot Eva! That helps and you rock!

p/s: After knowing Eva for so long, just realized that how tough she actually is... *SALUTE*


Well, during the 4 hours of hardcore study session, this actually happened for quite some time...


v


v



v



zzzzzzZZ...


Well, time to sleep for now... Tired sial, night world~

Happy Halloween ^~^



No comments: