Sunday, August 7, 2011

7th of August 2011, Sunday...

If you were to ask how did I spend my entire weekdays, I would say I spent them like a king as if am still having my holidays :D

But that doesn't mean that I didn't attend all the lectures, I did and besides I did whatever necessary reading on each of the subject :)

Well when it comes to night time, matches by matches of DoTA was the best to kill off the time. Instead of going out spending money like crazy, the best alternative is perhaps to stay home with the housemates, and start owning and pwning ;) Oh ya, that's the reason why I was carried away and wasn't able to update much.

Okay it wasn't just all about staying home facing the lappie, of course we did go out for movies and sports as well... Swimming session yesterday was fun especially when we acted like some 5 years old screaming and splashing water in the pool =X Futsal today wasn't that bad, only thing I was a lil bit too full to unleash the best out of me =3

Photo of the day~

Haven't been eating ice-cream for quite some time, had one yesterday when the weather was freaking scorching hot, instant refresh~


Okay, time for some rest after futsal :D

No comments: