Tuesday, August 16, 2011

8am classes can be bitchy at times...

16th of August 2011, Tuesday...

Today had 8am class, tomorrow gonna have another session of 8am class... Both are actually replacement classes for this upcoming Wednesday public holiday.

Have some miscommunication with the classmate earlier before and for that I ALMOST skipped the 8am replacement lecture. Still,
was so reluctant to wake up but eventually I made it for the lecture around 9.15am after being awaken by the classmate's phone call.

Lecture was literally useless, as expected -,- I went just for the sake of our discussion for tomorrow (Tuesday) business building project thingy that contributes 5% of the overall marks for OB =O

Okay, planned to write more about today but I seriously don't think that I can make it any further, gonna hit the sack before I miss the chance... Waking up around 6+ which means about 5 more hours to sleep, 8 hours of class, nice~


Night peeps!


No comments: