Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Busy like a bitch ;)

11th of August 2011, Thursday...

Wazzzzup peeps~ Been busy lately with loads of stuff... From attending lectures and classes, to settling modem issues with the TM-Net guy for the brother. Hardly got myself a good time on the bed (tho I still manage to get myself time for DoTA session which is kinda bitchy I know)


Am being such a good boy by helping the brother to help him with his laundry, calling up the TM-Net fella which I've waited for almost half an hour until the guy finally picked it up, and stuffs like that... Okay, make no mistake that am not complaining because I know very well that he has got his job and study to handle with which is why he barely has time to even sleep. Well am just trying to tell how good can I be ;)

Yesterday was kinda epic when I was having two phones at the same time where one was the brother the other was the TM-Net guy...


Not to mention, tutorials and some other things to be done for certain assignment... So yeah, I was and am still busy like a bitch ;)

No comments: