Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rainy day

4th of August 2011 , Thursday...

*yawn*

When the weather outside is THIS lovely...


It took me bout half an hour of snoozing on the alarm to finally crawl my big butt up from that comfy bed of mine =X

Was initially planning to swim off some fats once I woke up but I rather not to take the risk of catching myself a cold swimming at such weather ~,~

Hmm... Today's Business Communication lecture was kinda interesting. Both the content and the lecturer caught my attention pretty much so yeah :)

Oh ya, some juniors from our course actually came and wait outside the lecture hall trying to get some second hand books from us. Kinda fun to see how we bargained with each other, some of my friends even shouted as if we're in some night market :)


No comments: