Saturday, August 20, 2011

Its things in life...

20th of August 2011,Saturday...

Just got back home from watching the Arsenal match. Disappointed much with the defeat... Punished with a red card, conceded an own goal and having 2 injured players during the match... How shitty can it still goes?

Gahhhhhhhhhhh!! Forget about the match, you can never predict what could happen in football matches so screw that for now...

Been more than a week since I last updated something long. One thing is for sure is, lately am very busy dealing with tutorials and some bits and pieces of a this and a lil of that. Am actually now more determined and hardworking from the previous semester, got a little bit of inspiration and drive from people around. Thanks to one of the best friends of mine, who he got his flying colour results last semester which kinda stimulates me a lil ;)

For some unknown reason, am not able to transfer pictures from my phone to the lappie since yesterday. Okay, that irritates me a lot when I couldn't share pics in my post. Not just that, the battery condition is like getting worse, so it the charging pad of the phone... Sooner or later I think I'll smash this phone on the floor into pieces, GRRRR!


I actually have way more to be updated but not until I fixed my phone so that I can transfer and upload pics on my posts.
So yea, for those who cares, just bear with me :)

mood swings~


No comments: