Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Brand new sem, same old faces =X

2nd of August 2011,Tuesday...

Yesterday was fun in Uni, today was fun in Uni as well :D

Met up with most of the classmates and also course-mates in the lecture hall that made me went all hyped up actually! Good thing I manage to control myself, nyahahaaaaaa! =3


Had Macroeconomics lecture for yesterday and it was something which am already familiar with, so yeah... Nothing pretty much special except for the thing that its more of a in depth study of it for degree.

Today's lecture was Finance, which is new for me :) Well the lecturer was kinda strict but am fine with that, tho most of the buddies felt kinda bored but instead I found it kinda interesting! Okay maybe the process was kinda boring but am actually stimulated by the content of it, which I found Finance sort of cool =3


Spent some nice time talking with the friends during lunch hour, yesterday and today as well...

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... One more thing! Taylor's has finally started their plan which I would call it sort of a moneysuckingplan which they tried their best to suck as much money as they could possibly suck from we students =X

Okay what am trying to say is that they started collecting fairs from students for each parking space, 3 bucks per entry... But CRAP! Not like its a freaking shopping mall! Guess what? To make things 'fair and square' they now started to collect fares from we students who actually take bus to Taylor's, brilliant idea righttt?? :D

Well, no photos for today's post so I'll just keep it for tomorrow I guess, till then... Baiii for now peeps =)

No comments: