Friday, August 26, 2011

通宵!

26th of August 2011, Friday...

Its been a while since I last stayed up for the whole night, and yeah I just did :)

Had futsal session for 2 hours starting from 11pm earlier just now. The last time I played futsal at this late night was few months back and this time around we decided to play at night because that was the only time when everyone was free before Raya break comes in (YAY!!)

It was kinda challenging given that our opposing teams were actually a bunch of guys of a friend's friends. Maybe we were a lil bit too relaxed and tend to be sloppy where we were under pressure most of the time. Well thats how we used to behave whenever we're playing with our own gang, so maybe we should change our attitude ehh :)

Oh ya, was kinda good in goal keeping with a couple of saves and some well-timed challenge... But there are consequences of becoming a good goalie, getting your jaw ALMOST dislocated after a heavy knee blow from the bottom of the chin is one of them. At that very moment of collusion, I thought my jaw was seriously dislocated when I couldn't really close my mouth for a few secs... That was
SCARY!

So yeah, came home then bathe and it was almost 3am. Having 8am class, which means I have got only about 3 hours of sleep until I crawl up reluctantly from my bed. So I was thinking, " might as well I just stay up all night until its time for class"


So yeah!

Time to get my bathe and its time to have my sleep in the lecture hall !! :D

No comments: