Saturday, May 14, 2011

As usual, futsal is my all time Ecstasy!

14 of May 2011, Saturday...

Yesterday's futsal session was indeed awesome! Played some fine game, tired but yeah... Its worth the sweat =D

Made some sharp assists, some couldn't be converted tho... Blasted a few into the back of the net, and most importantly, I see improvement on my stamina as well as my dribbling ability! Tho there's still a long LONG way for me to be good, but as long as there is improvement, YEAH =)

Oh oh, would have been the best moment for yesterday only if the crossbar wasn't there to deny my fine volley after a chested ball from afar! Some more I was standing some where at the middle of the pitch! Awww!

Well, shall stop a bit for the futsal part because its Saturday!! Wheeeee~

Being healthy waking up about 9.30am just to go for breakfast, ended up blogging while waiting for Jeon, ishhhhh... Its almost 11am now,

staaaaaaaarving =(


No comments: