Friday, May 20, 2011

Wish me luck...

20th of May 2011, Friday...

So much to be done, yet to little time available...

Management presentation on tomorrow, Accounting assignment due date on next Monday (Many thanks to Vye Tsen)... And Tuesday will be the hardcore part, which will be QM test 2 and also English presentation! Damn I've got lots of revision to do in this upcoming weekend. Not much time for me to slack unless if I wanna screw things up, then yeah...

Hmm... Here's something which I found it pretty cool, some natural phenomena of mother nature that lasted in just not more than 15 minutes this evening...


At first...

yellowish


Then...
orange'ish


Eventually...

reddish brown



Mind you, there nothing to do with all the funky effects on my phone camera, its all natural =) Oh ya, the colour for the last picture isn't that clear. Disadvantage of not having a smart phone you see... Its just C510, but am thankful enough yo! :D

Wonder if you guys noticed about it, it was kinda nice tho... But was it some sort of indication? Doomsday?! Aww... Who knows =X

Enough for today, gonna study a lil bit more and just head to bed... Wish me luck for tomorrow's presentation, won't be tough to present, but Miss Suzane will be the issue to be concerned, that's what making me nervous =/

Night peeps!


No comments: