Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Assingment to be blamed~

10th of May 2011, Tuesday...

By right laziness should be blamed instead of assignment, honestly...
L . O . L


Lately, the internet connection has been a complete b*tch... The line was never stable since last 2 weeks, if you're thinking of getting one? My advise, think twice or even thrice...




Okay, am proud of myself to have spent bout an hour of study while I was waiting for the freaking bus for more than an hour. Despite the pissed off fact that I've waited for bout an hour for the bus to finally arrive at Taylor's, it was another half an hour waste waiting at the campus for some Idon'tknowwhy reason, I was like " WTF?! "

Screw that...

Came home, effing tired... Couldn't have my nap because it was already 7.30pm mai gott...

Had dinner and started to work on my assignment... Well, today is indeed a productive day tho, happy me =)


Whenever I keep myself quiet, it doesn't mean that I don't even bother to care, I wanted to, but I just simply can't, and you know why...

Night peeps :')


No comments: