Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Swimming is good =)

18th of 2011, Wednesday...

Am getting fattier and fattier and FATTIER!!
Well obviously am not getting back how fat I used to be, that's for sure =)

Somehow I just have this feeling that my tummy is growing bit by bit every single day. It all started after the one whole week that I've spent in
hometown, indulging myself with various kind of delicious food every single day!

Hmm... Lately I just have the urge to actually jump into the swimming pool and swim like nobody's business but that never happen until today, finally...

Had lotsa fun in the pool along with the housemates and Jeon, fooled around by harassing one and other, LOL... Guess we somehow annoyed the other people in the pool eii, sorry deii! But before the grabbing and throwing session, swam bout half an hour like mad, so yeah... =)

By right shouldn't be eating much for dinner if I were to keep myself fit, but that's the part that made me feel guilt the most! At first, finished my bak kut teh with just a single bowl of rice, which is good. But that's not all for dinner... Had another piece of curry puff and Apong before I realized that I've been eating too much, too late... :(

Promised myself to do more workout before am crying for having a flabby tummy again next time =)

Am done for now *burp*...



No comments: