Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy spree

24th of May 2011, Tuesday...

Wazzzzzzzup peeps~

Was sooooo busy that I almost bang my head THROUGH the wall! *ahem*

Just got rid of English presentation and QM test this afternoon which were really a DOUBLE pain in the ass! What's worse was to have accounting assignment to be submitted on Monday which meant we have got merely enough time to stuff things into our head before its Tuesday!

Okay, I know its my responsibility to have managed my very own timetable. Still, F*ck it!

Well... After being M.I.A for so the passed few days, lets have the photos to do the talking =)


Let's start off with Saturday- Went to Jeon's place cus the mom came all the way down from Kelantan, brought some Thai chicken rice ingredient, AND cooked for us! How sweet <3

The photographer is forever the excluded one =(



Both chicken and soup were simply awesome, finger lickin good eii!



Sunday- The cheapest ever Sunday that I've had, spent just less than 5 bucks for the entire day!

Just Apple and a cup of hot Milo for brunch ;)

Richard came over for assignment, until it was swimming session around 8...


Had a plate of fried rice that was freaking big portion and headed to mamak for football match... Yeah, these basically sum up how it was actually for my cheapest Sunday :)


Monday- Basically nothing special happened... Only thing was that Hwa got himself to the clinic when he found out that he has got something unusual going around him which needs to seek for medical consultant, poor boy =/

waiting list...


So that's basically how my weekend was ( about the assignment and revision part, screw it )

Yeah, that's all for today's post. CHAO!



No comments: