Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gunners' Asia Tour yo!

29th of May 2011, Sunday...

Initially merely a supporter of Arsenal FC, and as time goes on, feeling grew towards the club and am now arguably a die-hard fan of the Gunners XD Having been a fan of Arsenal for years, one of my wishes are always to be in Emirates stadium and cheer for the team, but of course I know that would be a lil bit challenging tho =/

Although cheering in Emirates might be a lil bit far from my dream, but cheering in Bukit Jalil stadium could be an alternative way if its for the sake to see the team playing eii... And yeah, here's my dream come true when Arsenal.com officially announced that they would be coming down to Malaysia for their Asia Tour pre-season matches! wheeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~


When the tickets were finally available for purchase, I rushed all my way to Pyramid's Nike store just to grab mine while stock last!

The pricing range starts from RM58 to RM388 and of course I wish to get myself the VIP seat which will cost me a bomb, but RM108 for the middle row would be satisfy enough I thought... When I was there in the store, ask the cashier and she told me " sorry bang, RM108 habis " And I was like...

" wadaf*ck?! CEPAT SIAL?! "

Too bad, Rm68 was the only choice =/ Anyway, am still feeling thankful to have the chance to finally witness and fullfill one of my dreams (okay la, maybe there will be just half of the dream coming true)

ticket with complimentary training session pass! AWW!

How I wish righttt... =(


Happy me, futsal soon... Double the joy :D

No comments: