Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Being productive is GOOD =)

18th of May 2011, Wednesday...

Howdy peeps :)

Let's assume that its still Tuesday since am still awake aite =X

Had a pleasant day after some shopping session in Pyramid yesterday (Monday) and imma happy boy now! Have always wanted to get myself a new pair of boot, or should I should a pair of my very OWN boot, hmm...


Meet my new baby Lotto~


Argentina yo!


Well, why would I said its my very OWN boot... My first pair was actually worn and ALMOST torn by bro and second pair was actually a secondhand boot which I bought for RM40 from Shawn. Both pairs were worn at least 2 years before it was actually mine, the sense of belonging is just not there... Feel me?

Of course am not complaining of using secondhand stuffs or whatsoever, am just simply requesting a boot that belongs to me =)


Today was a happy one as well, despite the fact that I've wasted half of the day slacking and doing nothing =/ So, upon realizing that, moved my lazy ass and did some revision for about 2 hours.



Night time means assignment time~

Credits to Hoo Pan Yen with the cup of Hot Vico =)


Okay, lecture will be at 2pm tomorrow which means I have got at least 10 more hours to sleep until its 12pm for the bus, wheeeee~

Am done, good night peeps!

*missing that someone deii...* :(

No comments: