Thursday, May 12, 2011

Finally, I see internet~

12th of May 2011, Thursday...

At long LONG last, my miserable yet productive internet-less spree has come to an end. Well, if it wasn't me who made the effort to call up the Uni-Fi guys, it would take forever to have it be fixed as the fellow housemates of mine seem to have no intention of calling, AT ALL =,= Anyway, it doesn't really matter who made the call as long as everything's done aite =)

Seriously, it was a pretty good opportunity for me to do my revision during that very internet-less week, ironic kan, I know righttt...

Have got one pretty interesting story to share, but when I was half way typing... Its kinda difficult to put them into words, so what came to my mind was... " F*ck it laaa " heheeeee

Okay, now only I realized that I've got research to do when I saw the message posted by my buddies in FB. Gonna move my heavy ass off the comp and try to come up with something useful! And the best part is, I need to have it done before 12a.m! Bless me...

Off to work!


No comments: