Sunday, May 15, 2011

Breakfast, HUH?!

15th of May 2011, Sunday...

Yeshhhh... It's 2 in the morning and am still half awake @,@

Had some very late dinner at around 11.30pm, might as well called it as supper, duhhh... That's why am still over here, waiting for my food to be digested before I can finally sleep with an not-so-full stomach =/

Talking bout being late for meal... Supposedly we should be having our so planned BREAKFAST about 10am in the morning, but ended up having our brunch at 12pm... Predictable la come on, its Saturday!

So yesterday (Saturday) the organizer requested for another breakfast session today, which is again... 10am in the morning, let's see what time shall I be having my food =)

My god, know what?! I can actually see my tummy grown slightly bigger than what it used to be last month, am putting on weight that's for sure! Sooooo gonna put in more effort to get rid of that flabby tummy of mine that has been with me for years!

Here's some random pictures of the day... Some apple soup made by the housemate. Initially it actually looks nice with the color...

=)


But after some time of steaming and slow-cooking...

Eww...
NOT appetizing, AT ALL =,=


Okay, time to get to bed now... Anticipating for the so called breakfast later on, nyahahaaa... Night peeps! =)


No comments: