Sunday, July 17, 2011

16072011

17th of 2011, Monday...

One could be the busiest guy or gal when it comes to his or her big day, and same thing happened to me yesterday as well :) That could probably be the the one and only day where you receive most calls and sms'es and also wall post via FB :3

Fact is, after 19 years of life, perhaps this year would be the best birthday of mine! Being able to celebrate with mom and dad alongside and also a bunch of buddies... what more could I say?

First surprise for that particular day happened when Pang, Sheon, Zhe and May came to my house in the middle of the rainy night as if they wanted to fetch me out some where while I was with my pyjamas, LOL! But eventually they brought the cake and sang me the birthday song, that's so sweet of you guys *sniff sniff*


Opps...


Though its just two simple cupcakes with 2 lollipop poked on each of it, but its the 'heart' that matters the most :')


Besides, it just feels great to see all the
birthday wishes, be it a phone call or a text message, or even if its just a simple post via FB. You humans know who you are aite ;)

Oh, received a few surprise phone calls which really, REALLY made my day :D One of the calls was from the classmates who phoned me 6am in freaking morning when they actually reached the peak of Broga Hill -,- annoyed by the call but it was indeed a lovely one :')

Another one was actually made by a friend who we never spoken before to each other until the birthday song that she sang to me with her cute to the max voice right before 12am :)

Thanks peeps, y'all know who you are <3


Apart from that, the yum cha session before it turned to be 17th of July was just awesome when everyone including mom and dad was there, celebrating my big day!

Pictures of the day :)


forced to ~,~

take #1

take #2

take#3

take #4

lights up!

free giant glass of coffee for the birthday boy!

FOR GLORY!

Perhaps the most awkward moment of all is when a bunch of people singing the birthday song to you, and you don't know what and how to react, HAHAHAAA!

You guys made me a memorable 19th birthday, really... 16072011 <3

Thankiu peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can one lolipop hilang neh