Sunday, July 10, 2011

Satisfied, so far...

10th of July 2011, Sunday...

Apparently life's good as what my new blog tittle is showing ;)

Enjoying every single day of my time at home. May it be a sporty day where I went for futsal, or may it be family's day where I spent most of my time with mom and dad. Either way its good and am enjoying :D


Talking bout spending some quality time with mom and dad, it is the time where I cherish the most because that could only be done whenever am back in Kelantan, otherwise they will have to make a trip down =X

Got the chance to capture this while was having lunch with mom and dad...

2 phone calls at once, during lunch hour... How's that =/


Well you could probably see this happens on dad all the time even when its on his day off... Sometimes the clients just won't give a shit on people's privacy
-,- But dad has barely utter a single grieve of his even with such a busy schedule at almost every single day...

I know its not easy by having the responsibility of being a dad, and its even tougher to be a responsible dad... Its never easy, I know... That's why I love you dad <3


Besides, outings with buddies is also a must which I did almost every single night after family dinner :) Yum Cha session...




The cheeky one =S

Went for DoTA session after that, had fun with the one and a half hour game... Thanks to Hoo Pan Yen's stunning effort :D WE LOST THE GAME IN SOME STYLE YO! :3

Gonna have another post later tonight, wheeee~

No comments: