Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Arsenal's Asia Tour 2011- Malaysia

19th of July 2011, Tuesday...

So it was last Wednesday when the Gunners visited our national stadium- Bukit Jalil after some 12 years from their previous visit. It was no doubt every fans' dream to have the opportunity to meet their stars in reality, so am I :) Some 60,000 fans were entertained in the stadium cheering and everyone went into ecstasy!

So this post will be more of some photos for this entire wonderful 4 days 3 night phenomena,enjoy :D


First up, it was a surprised to know only on the night before I fly, that Yaw and Ivy will be on the same flight as mine! At first I thought it would be my first ever flight to be on my own, but miracle did happen, nyahahaaa!


Shit happened when our flight was delayed twice -,- which was about an additional hour of waiting and grumbling in the departure lounge, GAAAAAH! Good thing that the two were there to keep me accompanied, or else I think I would be emo boy all alone :O

The next morning was the time when I had my additional special event pass held in Mid-Valley from Hwa, followed by the training session in the evening.


waiting outside the exhibition hall, doesn't seems like they are queuing eh?

some camwhore session when the players finally made their way in :)

the lucky winner team who got their chance to play alongside Song, Wilshere, Walcott and Szczesny


Szczesny & Song!

Man, they were just soooo close to us! So yeah, I was just one step away from these 4 players and they looked way WAY handsome than they are in the TV! AWW <3

Okay, time to Bukit Jalil for training session. It was all free seating for this session, so then we seized opportunity and sat ourselves as close to the pitch as possible :)

was there around 5pm when the sun was just scorching hot! But it was all worth the wait :D

Gunnersforlife!

Gunnersaurus!!

The Arsenal's mascot Gunnersaurus Rex was soooo cute! HAHAAA! He was one of the gunners who was so friendly and who came so close towards us. So yeah, his photo is the clearest among all the others @_@


Wenger, leading his boys! :)

The man himself, so close yet so far!


Day 3- the actual match itself :)

it was 5pm when I took this and the match was starting at 8.45pm, look at the people there!

Showing our love towards Arsenal FC

the queue when it was around 5pm+


look at the crowd!

some passionate fans who came all the way from Indonesia!

at the mean time, camwhored at this very historic moment in my life! =3


okay, here comes the players when it was about time...

The LRT was actually filled with REDS!

I have no regrets for making this trip down to KL for this match which I've anticipated for some time! But there is actually one, which was not having a good camera with me when I needed the most, to capture the awesome moment that might take years to happen once again :( Thats my only grieve...


Well, it was time to fly back to KB as a happy boy! Just when I thought I would be all alone like AGAIN! This time around, another special guest who he was just seated right beside me! How on earth could that happen!!!

v


v



V


Ivan Chong!! YOU BITCH! <3


Well, guess this sums up most of my wonderful memories for Arsenal's Asia Tour... GUNNERSFORLIE!

1 comment:

iVan Chong said...

Aww <3 Glad to have met you on the plane! BESIDE :D