Monday, July 11, 2011

Gunners, am on my way :)

11th of July 2011, Monday...

When ones get too bored, its the time when ones' brain get vulnerable against shitty stuff that is happening around, and that was exactly what happened to me last night, got mood swung and it sucked a lot... Memory can be very bitchy at times, especially those sweet ones :(

Well, F all the bullshits and lets talk about something that is worth for a smile :)

In the near future of less than 24 hour it will be dream come true to be able to witness my stars doing their training just right in front of my eyes! MAN! I can hardly believe that I have just less than 24 hours to actually meet them in reality!




Few years back it was ManU who visited Malaysia and am pretty sure many of the fans in Malaysia had their dream came true, this time around its finally my turn XD


Excited much but at the same time am pretty upset for the fact that not exactly ALL of the Gunners will be present. Among the players are... Clichy who made a move to ManC last week. Eboue who suffered an injury. And the most importantly, Cesc is the one whom am pretty upset when I saw his name was ruled out for the fixture, our beloved skipper who has a minor hamstring problem :(

Few days back, Cesc wrote on twitter saying that he would "make it up" by saying: "Im sorry to all the fans in Asia that I wont be on the tour. After just returning from Indonesia I know how special u all are. Ill make it up." I don't think its likely to happen tho ~,~

How much I wish I could see him on this upcoming game or else I would never have the chance I guess... Cesc is on the move to the Spanish giant-Barca, and its just the matter of time until he's actually off :(


Flight will be at 5.10pm and I thought it would be my first ever trip back to KL all alone but surprisingly a friend of mine-Yaw will be on the same plane with me
which we found out only by yesterday, LOL... Coincident much!

I shall have my next update on Thursday night when am back in KB, am sooooo gonna enjoy my upcoming days :D

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~

No comments: